Boxers and No Bras...




I was talking to my friend the other day and all of the sudden the topic came up... Bra's or No Bra's? Shocked with the question I turned away as if to say, "I am totally not answering that." But as I pondered those thoughts in my head I realized that I do have an answer and that I wanted to answer it....
I turned back with a blush creeping face as I said NO BRA...

Okay readers think about this... well you girls anyways...
Bra's make people feel constricted and it just doesnt feel right especially with all those wirings and shiz...

Now come to think of it... Men also has a choice whether to use brief or boxers....
I asked my bf if he used boxers or the other stuff
he told me boxers
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO............
Briefs like Bras make people feel constricted..
I guess guys dont like the idea of their thing flopping around but Im sure there would much prefer that than to it being strangled next to somewhere out there. lol

So yes...
We dont all wear bras and not all guys has to wear briefs its a matter of choice...
lol
shhhh....


ack
mom
dont
tell
dad
:))


PS: BF means Bestfriend... I do not have a Boyfriend!
I WILL NEVER HAVE A BOYFRIEND
EVER AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment