Grocery?


So there you see written on the palm of my hands is the infamous grocery list.
-----------------
It started out as one of those normal mornings - mom trying to get my sister and I up for breakfast, me groaning for 5 more minutes and my brothers jumping up and down the bed attempting to wake me up. I expected the day to be non other than NOT spectacular for nothing in particular occured as I walked from the bedroom to the kitchen and in my family walking from the bedroom doors to the kitchen always presents an interesting event.
(Let your "Imagination" fly.)
The thing is the day would have been one of those regular and ordinary days but things had to change due to the need of GROCERIES. My looked at me with a smirk on her face and right then and there I knew I was the choosen one to conquor the cold and get to walmart for the GROCERIES.
-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment