Confessions of a Lonely Crazed Up Girl


I will cheat on my future boyfriend at some point.
Break up with him
Realize I was wrong
Tell him I’m sorry
And try to get back together with him
If he hates me
I will move on and find another victim

I will backstab a friend or two or more if I want to.

(PS: I don’t backstab REAL friends)


I will do things MY way.


I will admire your work if its worth admiring

And I will tell you that it comes from dirt if I think it does and if you want to hear it.


I am painfully honest

so I lie.

Thus I might say your work is fantabuous even if its not.

I will lie if it's better than the truth.

...From experience lying is always better than the truth anyways


I don't always finish what I've started
and when I do
Admit it you just completely adore it...

I have mood swings.

Real bad ones.

But you don’t know.


I am a Bi Polar.

But you don’t know either.


I have a boyfriend now.

Yes maybe he is real this time.

He lives in my head and sleeps with me every night.

Guess who?

I guess you cant.

shall I continue? I better not... This is already too much for your tiny brain....

No comments:

Post a Comment