Unworthy MADRIGAL member....



So here's the thing... Ive been feeling very unwanted and unworthy to be in the "premeir" choir at school aka MADRIGALS. I don't know why this emotion passed by my thought but it did and ever since that day I couldnt help but feel inadaquate... Its sad really for I am gonna be in Honors Choir in 3 weeks... Well I already am in Honors Choir (if you're guessing how I got in with my unworthyness... well there was no real auditions just volunteers...) and the Competition is in 3 weeks.

We have 7 songs to memorize and I am Alto 2 in all of that...
Btw for your information I have been a Soprano 1 almost all my life till I asked to be changed to the Alto section for a break...

When I finally got switched I realized that it wasnt the best decision in my life for now I have to sing that for the Competition plus learn the part with in like a week for practice...

I am practically dying with all the music...
For the first deal the music is absolutely and irrevocably boring and the next deal is... well there is no next deal... :))
I should have covered that already in the other paragraphs...

Anyways readers or whoever you are I am gonna sing the songs now so that Ill be ready for the Competition...
I will talk about the day today tommorrow for I am too lazy and I have better things to do than to talk about me skipping the whole day of school..

Wazzam OVER AND OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment